[FX.php List] [FM API] PHP and API version issues...

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Fri May 14 09:55:53 MDT 2010

Hey Steve

What I remember is that the API itself changed from FMS9 to FMS10.
The GetValueList() function was "deprecated" in the FMS10 version,
although in fact it breaks in some circumstances.  More recently I
found an issue with one of the ways of calling FM scripts (FMS10).
Answers I found online were that the API was using deprecated PHP and
that a "@" needed to be removed from an API function in order for it
not to return a PHP Warning.  (Let me know if you want more info on
either of these and I'll see what I've got.)

I haven't heard anything specific re: 'safe' PHP versions, and I
haven't done anything yet w/ FMS11.

Best,
-Joel

Joel Shapiro