[FX.php List] Memories....MORE

Anders Monsen andersm at alamark.com
Wed May 12 12:35:21 MDT 2010

Functions - all the time. Anything done more than once in a solution can be made into a function. One of my fondest memories is taking a static stack of code that someone had to display data for this month plus four where they had to edit the code every month - and turn it into a small function that requires no maintenance.

I am starting to head toward classes and more OOP design structure, but have a long way to go before that's integrated into my daily life.

--
Anders Monsen

>>> 415-370-5011
>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org