[FX.php List] Database table modification

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Fri May 7 09:11:38 MDT 2010

Blair,

How about this brute force idea?

Create a unique number field on each record of each table.  Add the
numbers in a related table that creates a check sum for your start
date. Rewrite the number if edits are made, which affects the Check
Sum. Missing records also affect the Check Sum.

On another path, consider marking records inactive rather than deleting them.

Hope that helps.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Schwartz