[FX.php List] Web traffic versus native FileMaker use

Dale Bengston dbengston at tds.net
Thu May 6 17:49:50 MDT 2010

Good stuff, Chris.

Since the topic of optimizing web layouts came up here and in one other post today, I will restate that my problems with record creation had to do with two auto-enter calc fields. The two offending auto-enter calc fields were among the 368 fields that were *not* on my web layout. This took me a long time to diagnose, because I knew my layout was completely stripped of all but the ten or so fields needed for the web.

Dale