[FX.php List] Web traffic versus native FileMaker use

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 16:47:34 MDT 2010

IWP eats alot of resources

CWP hardly uses any resources if you design your layouts optimized for
each query.

FMPro is in between the two other options.

I’d give them numbers for spending resources as follows, these are not
percentages but relation numbers

IWP 80
CWP 20
FMPro 50

If you interpret these numbers as percentages, even though I said it’s
not percentages,
I’d say use a separate machine to host IWP.

ggt