[FX.php List] Return unicode rather than htmlentities

Duncan, Blair Blair.Duncan at bbdo.ca
Wed Mar 31 22:41:44 MDT 2010

html_entity_decode doesn't work on objects...

I json encode the results of all FX queryies and fire them off as is.
Was hoping for it to some how come pre-encoded rather than walking through everything in the object.

Blair Duncan | Variable Data Manager
SGL Communications | 2 Bloor St W, Suite 3100 Toronto ON M4W 3R6
T 416-413-7537 | C 416-845-3357 | F 416-972-5656