[FX.php List] A question about synchronization

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Mar 26 17:41:03 MDT 2010

Yes, I do have 2 FileMaker Servers, one web server. Database server A has the small database on it, and is in the LAN with the web server and using the Web Publishing Engine.

Database server B is on a VPN with the first 2 machines, but doesn't have any web publishing set up anymore, since I moved it to the local database server instead (because of all the trouble with VPN speed).

So since the WPE can't pair up with 2 different FileMaker servers, I don't know how to get the data from the little database to the big one, without triggering the sync script when a user is in the database (which is what I'm doing so far).

BP