[FX.php List] A question about synchronization

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Mar 26 17:32:46 MDT 2010

Leo,

I can't connect to database B; remember, it's on server B, which isn't connected to the web publishing engine.

They couldn't the VPN to work, so to get this going, I had them put a 2nd database server in the LAN with the web server; we then reconfigured the Web Pub. Engine so that it's now talking to server A, not server B...

Unless I'm mistaken, the WPE can only pair up with a single database server, so server B is out of the loop...

Bob
Longterm Solutions
bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin