[FX.php List] Problem with clients iis install

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Mar 19 16:45:30 MDT 2010

Good question, and one I hadn't tried...

Right now it's totally geeked and I get this when I return the errorCode:

No action taken

But when it's actually working, albeit slowly, it just times out.

When I change the IP to a bad one, I get a Fatal error, the type you see when a connection isn't made (like I had with my other client the other day when she was using the wrong version of PHP w/FMSA 9).

BP

Longterm Solutions
bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin