[FX.php List] Solution to strange problem with client's new server install

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Mar 18 16:30:48 MDT 2010

Well, that's what FM tech support told her, anyway... as we all know, they sometimes give out really lousy answers.

For example, they told a friend of mine, who's certified 8-9-10, that the reason his server was crashing was because the database was badly-written.

Needless to say, he was NOT amused... :)

Bob