[FX.php List] Standard contract

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Thu Mar 18 13:34:12 MDT 2010

Howdy,

Usually I've found in the past when clients want to have a contract between us, that they already have something in place, and that usually it's 200 pages long, and a pain in the $%^& to deal with...

I this instance however I have a new client who is asking me to provide a contract... does anyone have a relatively simple, relatively straight forward 'standard' contract which they use for FMP/PHP development work which they would be willing to share...??

Cheers
Steve

Steve Winter
steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz