[FX.php List] Question about an FX error

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Mar 17 13:51:35 MDT 2010

Well, I think the query *itself* isn't even executing; why would this work fine for several years on the same database, same database server, and then start failing on a new web server? The only difference here is that one was running Tiger Server, now she's running Leopard Server.

Same database, same database server, same exact PHP pages...

That's what is so puzzling to me; at first, when she called, I thought it was perhaps some undefined variables somewhere, because I know that's something that can be different in a different PHP install, but that's not the case here.

I commented out everything after the query itself, and put in

echo $findResult['errorCode'];

and I get the same error. It's not even successfully executing the query at all...

BP