[FX.php List] Mtg at DevCon

Anders Monsen andersm at alamark.com
Wed Jun 23 12:05:11 MDT 2010

I'll be there. Like Steve, I'm presenting (double gulp) this year. I have two sessions, so I probably won't have anything to demo, but if one of my co-developers is there, I may see if he can demo his solution, with is a combo of FMP, MySQL, FX, PHP API, Joomla, and lots of Ajax. It's a massive project that has spanned more than two years now, and keeps growing.

--
Anders Monsen