[FX.php List] Styled Text?

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Tue Jun 22 23:00:43 MDT 2010

Yip, me too, with exactly the same result... I took the route Webko described and went for a web viewer for the FMP interface... it took the users a while to get used to not being able to do Cmd B for bold (though I think some of the newer WYSYWIG editors might be offering keyboard commands now, this was a year or so back) but they learnt to live with it...

Getting stuff out, and even doing some clean-up of the frankly nasty html that GetAsCSS() generates, was no problem, putting it back in again, I gave up, went with the solution above, and stored the pure HTML in the field....

Cheers
Steve

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org

Steve Winter
steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
m: +44 77 7852 4776
3 Calshot Court, Channel Way
Ocean Village, Southampton SO14 3GR

I ran the London Marathon to raise money for UK Youth. You can still sponsor me here.