[FX.php List] Styled Text?

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 22 18:39:42 MDT 2010

Hi all

Does anybody have any experience maintaining bolded and italicized
text back and forth between FM and the web? (only bold & italics, not
font size, color, etc.)

Users are currently styling text in FMP, and the client is wondering
about bringing that interface and same functionality to the web.

I know I could use (a cleaned-up version of) FM's GetAsCSS for
displaying text, but what about placing it into a textarea for
editing?  Or capturing text that's styled on a web page (or "pasted in
from Word") and carrying that into FM?

I've looked briefly at a couple JavaScript WYSIWYG editors, but
thought I'd ask here before diving in deeper.  (Recommendations for
WYSIWYG editors also appreciated ;)

Any thoughts?

TIA,
-Joel