[FX.php List] Encoding issue

Anders Monsen andersm at alamark.com
Thu Jun 10 08:21:41 MDT 2010

On Jun9, 2010, at 6:44 PM, Tim 'Webko' Booth wrote:

> That's a bit strange - at least one of my systems uses much the same and I get no URL encoding of the search terms:
>
> http://www.psycbite.com/search.php
>
> Target Area = insight / Awareness / something
>
> gets me results...

(Nice site). I will check the db again to make sure there is not something wrong with the search criteria, or possibly some other value attached to the search on the web that I missed. I saw the / in your search criteria did return results, so possibly I'm looking at the wrong suspect.

Thanks,
Anders Monsen