[FX.php List] [ANN] PHP User Group - Sunday at DevCon

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Jul 1 05:23:00 MDT 2010

Alas, I won't be able to make the meeting after all; my flight doesn't get in until 4:20pm, so by the time I get to the hotel it'll be after 5pm. If I can get there at all I'll try to duck in and say hello to everyone.

Best,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Expert FileMaker Consulting