[FX.php List] Wireless BarCode Scanners

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Fri Jan 15 19:25:57 MST 2010

Well here's a reality... I was just at an Apple store buying a
replacement ac adapter for my kids MacBook, an the rep hauled out an
iPhone with integrated laser bar code reader to scan the UPC.
Actually, the scanner was molded into a plastic case that also held
the iPhone/iPod.  The sales rep didn't have any info about the
product. Obviously a special build for apple stores.

Jonathan Schwartz
Exit 445 Group
415-370-5011

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org