[FX.php List] FMS Server Console gets whacky/ CWP fails under IIS

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Jan 7 14:51:15 MST 2010

It happened on one of my machines for the first time last week, and it threw me at first because everything *appeared* to be working, yet a web app wasn't working.

When I restarted, the problem went away; that's the first and only time that I can remember it happening to me; these are Mac servers though, so this doesn't help you much, although it does indicate that whatever the problem is, it exists on both platforms.

I was under the impression that sessions were written to temp files on the web server, so I don't know how that would be related to session memory. If there's a memory leak in the WPE, then that's another issue.

BP

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
FileMaker 10 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker