[FX.php List] FMS Server Console gets whacky/ CWP fails under IIS

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Jan 7 14:07:11 MST 2010

Jonathan,

When I've seen error 22, and I have only rarely (on Mac OS X Server), it was because the WPE quit working; a web server restart fixes it.

With that many transactions I don't understand why they're all on a single machine. If it were my client, I'd RUN to a two-machine configuration first thing.

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
FileMaker 10 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker