[FX.php List] Design for Locked Records?

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Tue Jan 5 17:45:26 MST 2010

Jonathan,

Here, sometimes an in-house user here will genie a window into the dock on a Mac with the cursor in a field. That's a really long wait because even if the user is still there, they aren't aware they've created a problem. I keep trying to get them to use the FileMaker "hide" because that commits the data.

-Troy