[FX.php List] [OT] What is the correct parameter to use to receive a specific set of fields in return

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Wed Dec 1 09:28:13 MST 2010

Sorry, that's not something you can do; the fields returned are controlled by the layout used.  So, if it's important, create a web only layout for the purpose.  On the other hand, if you need to use one set of fields for a query, then return a different set of fields, it is possible to specify a response layout (this can be done via FX, too.)  Would that address your needs at all?

--Chris