[FX.php List] [OFF] FMServer's PHP over higher version of PHP?

John May jmaymailing at pointinspace.com
Fri Aug 27 08:48:39 MDT 2010

FYI, we use our own custom PHP 5.2.x builds here with the FileMaker API
with no issues.

	- John

John May : President                   http://www.pointinspace.com/
Point In Space Internet Solutions             jmay at pointinspace.com

              Twitter: http://twitter.com/pointinspace/
            Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PointInSpace/

         Professional FileMaker Pro, MySQL, PHP & Lasso Hosting
           on shared, virtual and hardware dedicated servers