[FX.php List] Create portal/related records with fx.php

VanBuskirk, Patricia pvanbuskirk at fsu.edu
Tue Aug 24 10:48:28 MDT 2010

(Using Fx.php with FM9A on Win2003 Server and IIS)

I searched the list archive and only found answers to my question from
2005, and even then I didn't see a real solution.

I have a form that feeds many fields into the parent table,  creates a
session with the resulting order number, then creates individual child
records for each selection (many, if/thens).  If every choice was
selected, there would be about 20 child records to create.  This times
out php, even after changing the default 30 seconds to 90.  There MUST
be an easier way?

As usual, any advice is greatly appreciated!

Trish V.