[FX.php List] Time values wrongly extracted

William Downs william.downs at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 03:58:26 MDT 2010

?? Sorry Leo, but not sure what you mean -
This is not a new subject -

I did use a diifferent client this time - but that is the only change

Please excuse me

William

On 1 Apr 2010, at 11:48, Leo R. Lundgren wrote:

Please do not hijack threads. When a new subject is to be started,
make a new mail instead of replying to an existing thread. Otherwise
it's messed up in mail clients that support threads.

Thanks.