[FX.php List] Undeclared entity

Dale Bengston dbengston at tds.net
Thu Sep 24 10:32:42 MDT 2009

I used to get those parsing errors occasionally, many years back, and
on OS X. They magically disappeared after one FX update or another.

I'm pretty sure the parse error is a red herring; the error code is
100, which means you're not getting a database connection.

Dale

  --
Dale Bengston
Streamline Studio, LLC