[FX.php List] FMStudio clone method replacement?

david weiner 1265 at lucerneblvd.org
Thu Sep 3 18:44:39 MDT 2009

Hi,
I just inherited a bunch of files made with FMStudio and they use clone
($name) to call in all the connection variables.

I need to somehow change this to be some kind of include_once
statement and I've tried having the clone line as an include and
adding it to the connection file itself but neither works.

Does anyone on this list know of a way to do this?

Thanks,
David

(I'm waiting on approval for the fmwebschool list, so I'll ask there
when I can)