[FX.php List] FX_Error: ExecuteQuery XML error: Mismatched tag at line 6

Dale Bengston dbengston at tds.net
Wed Oct 21 08:12:48 MDT 2009

I have seen this error when there are other problems with connections
and so forth. The mismatched XML message is a red herring which masks
the actual problem.

Running the query gives you an xml response. FX.php is having
difficulty parsing that response.

Are you having this problem with a single database? A single table? A
single layout? Or is it happening across an entire server setup?

Dale