[FX.php List] FMS 10 setting up XML returns sometimes empty record sets, and sometimes fields and data working

Leo R. Lundgren leo at finalresort.org
Mon Oct 19 07:46:16 MDT 2009

19 okt 2009 kl. 15.44 skrev Leo R. Lundgren:

> The last time this happened for me was a while ago and before that
> it was a while ago as well. It doesn't happen very often, it's
> measured in a number of months between times. Overall I think it's
> happened only two times for something that's been running for a
> couple of years.

That being said, it might still have happened at times when neither I
nor the client was looking. But considering that I haven't been able
to get rid of the problem without taking action, after a few hours of
almost fruitless debugging, it feels more likely that it hasn't
happened without us noticing it.

-|