[FX.php List] Re: errorCode 957

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Sat Nov 21 21:49:44 MST 2009

ggt...

The connection between FMServer10 and the WPE is a problem for me
also, particularly in the Windows environment.  Not sure if it is the
Windows platform itself or the fact that all of these installations
are out of my control at client locations.   It seems that if
anything in the environment changes, the connection breaks.  One
telltale sign besides an error number...the Server Console reports
erroneous statuses.

Re-Deploying seems to get things back to normal. Sometimes, a
complete re-install of Server is required.

Your mileage may vary.

Jonathan