[FX.php List] Approach for multiple language project

Someone someone at gagayaya.com
Fri Nov 20 12:58:23 MST 2009

Hi Jonathan,
I did a project with 3 languages.
The labels of each form were variables.
Lucky the labels didn't change.
If they'd changed often then maybe a database would have be needed.

eg.
if ($lang =3D=3D 'en'){
	$l_header =3D "Please complete the following billing =
information:";
	$l_name =3D "Full Name";
	$l_appears =3D "(as it appears on credit card)";=09
	$l_card =3D "Credit Card Number";
	$l_month =3D "Expiry Month";
	$l_year =3D "Expiry Year";
	$l_email =3D "Email address";
  	$l_regret =3D "We regret that we can only accept VISA and =
MasterCard =20
payments at this time.";

}elseif ($lang =3D=3D 'fr'){
	$l_header =3D "S'il vous plait remplissez les champs suivants =
avec vos =20
donn=E9s:";
	$l_name =3D "Nom";
	$l_appears =3D "(du titulaire de la carte de credit)";=09
	$l_card =3D "Num=E9ro de la carte de credit";
	$l_month =3D "Mois d'=E9ch=E9ance";
	$l_year =3D "Ann=E9e d'=E9ch=E9ance";
	$l_email =3D "Adresse =E9lectronique";
  	$l_regret =3D " Paiement par carte VISA ou MasterCard =
seulement";

}elseif ($lang =3D=3D 'es'){
	$l_header =3D "Por favor complete la siguiente informaci=F3n de =
pago:";
	$l_name =3D "Nombre completo";
	$l_appears =3D "(tal como aparece en su tarjeta de cr=E9dito)";=09=

	$l_card =3D "N=FAmero de tarjeta de cr=E9dito";
	$l_month =3D "Mes de vencimiento";
	$l_year =3D "A=F1o de vencimiento";
	$l_email =3D "Direcci=F3n electr=F3nica";
  	$l_regret =3D "Pago por tarjeta VISA o MasterCard solamente.";

}