[OFF] Re: [FX.php List] cXML punch-out

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Wed Nov 18 12:32:32 MST 2009

Hi ggt,

You mention below that you use pyFileMaker, which I'm just doing some investigation of, as I want to use a python script to build a solr index from a filemaker database...

The one thing that I can't figure out is how to 'access' the total number of records...

When I do a find e.g.
    fm = FMServer('webAccess:password at localhost', 'imageLibrary', 'images')
    records = fm.doFind(MAX=1, SKIP=0)
if I do
    print records
the first line of that says
	<PyFileMaker.FMResultset.FMResultset instance WITH LIST OF 1 RECORDS (total-count is 9499)>

Is there any way that I can access the total-count data (in this example 9499)...?

Thanks
Steve

On 12 Nov 2009, at 23:34, Gjermund Gusland Thorsen wrote:

> I use pyFileMaker for that stuff.
>
> ggt
>
> 2009/11/12 Someone <someone at gagayaya.com>:
>> Hi,
>> Has anyone ever done cXML punch-out, or know someone?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Frank

Steve Winter
steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz