[FX.php List] cXML punch-out

Someone someone at gagayaya.com
Mon Nov 16 07:26:51 MST 2009

Hi Steve,
I guess what I am looking for is an already working scripts that can
be modified (at a price)

Due to possible time constraints and my vacation plans, I would
prefer another developer get involved.

By the way how do developers here deal with clients needs while away.
Who takes care of your babies while away.

Thanks

Frank