[FX.php List] Switch of web host - HTML special chars stripped from FX output (FMU6)

Ben Bradley ben.bradley at dealer-world.com
Sat May 30 14:16:12 MDT 2009

PHP headers and meta charset are both UTF-8
It appears special chars are just completely removed. The rest of the content is fine!

If I try and get any records from the CMS database using a completely plain test script, then the same thing happens.

It's not just this field either, if I put special chars (< > or ") in any other field, they also get removed
So the tag name, contents, attributes and values etc are all preserved, just without the <>" in there!

Strangeness!

Cheers, B