[FX.php List] drupal/filemaker

david weiner 1265 at lucerneblvd.org
Tue Mar 24 09:45:34 MDT 2009

I suppose it could be done that way, but in the project I'm working on
we are using MySQL to run Drupal as usual and using FX to drive
dynamic content through individual pages with MySQL caching to
increase speeds. The site is essentially all static content (i.e. no
shopping cart or event scheduling types of things) and it works well.

- David