[FX.php List] [OT] Is it possible to see which fmapp users are logged into a database file from within FileMaker?

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 17:53:43 MDT 2009

Yes, exactly the idea is right, but not as a hack ;-)

What I am looking for would be
---
$clientListCount = shell_exec ('/usr/bin/fmsadmin list clients -s -u
$(echo /etc/fmsadminusername.txt) -p $(echo /etc/fmsadminpassword.txt)
| wc -l');
---
But I guess that would be too much high tech for an application like
FileMaker...

ggt