[FX.php List] A php question

John Funk jfunk at criticalsolution.com
Mon Mar 9 11:46:40 MDT 2009

Leo,
I see your point but I think my problem is getting the input name posted
from the form if the check box is not set.
I am only checking if a specfic text in in the field, I do not care if it is
empty, infact if it is empty my logic should show an unchecked input field.
So it is this part that is causing me problems:

<?php
if ($DealerType1 =='Stand-Alone Single')
echo "<input name= 'DealerType1' type='checkbox' value='Stand-Alone Single'
checked />";
else
echo "<input name= 'DealerType1' type='checkbox' value='Stand-Alone Single'
unchecked />";
?>

1. looks for a specific string
2. if there show a checked box pass the input name as DealerType1
3. if NOT there show an UNchecked box pass the input name as DealerType1

John

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org