[FX.php List] IIS 405 error

Karstyn McCoy kmccoy at supportgroup.com
Sun Mar 8 19:45:54 MDT 2009

I have taken over a project that uses the Codeigniter framework with FX. I'm
trying to get the site working on my Win XP laptop but an getting an IIS
Error of 405. Looks like Codeigniter sends Post forms without an actual page
name, which IIS does not like. On the site the index.php (actually
welcome.php in Codeigniter) is a login page, which loads fine. The next page
will not load and is where I get the 405 error. The site does work on it's
live server, which uses apache. So I know the code should work, just seems
to be a Windows/IIS config issue.

General Question - is anyone familier with getting past an IIS 405 error?

Since the above was not working I also tried installing Xampp on my laptop.
Again the login page loads fine, and the submission to an unamed page seems
to work as well. The problem with this setup is that FileMaker seems to be
left out of the equation! SO with this eetup I can't login as it's not
communicating with FileMaker to check the username and password.

--
--Karstyn