[FX.php List] Run fx.php and API on same machine?

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Mon Mar 2 16:09:56 MST 2009

Thanks ggt.

I wouldn't do it normally. But as long as you mention it, got any
horror stories to share?

Back to using both fx.php and API on the same machine (not the same
project)....does this mean that both XML and API data is being
returned for all queries?  Isn't that excessive?

--
Jonathan Schwartz
Exit 445 Group
jonathan at exit445.com