[FX.php List] Re: FX.php_List Digest, Vol 59, Issue 26

Tanner Ellen tannerellen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 23:31:06 MDT 2009

I thought if you were running a  setup like this:

" 2 machines( 1) FMSA+WPE 2) Apache with php)"

Then you needed to enable the web server (apache) on the FMSA machine also.
 Is that not the case?  Because the Web Server helper app doesn't install on
linux does it?  My setup is a Mac Os 10.5 machine with FMSA and WPE, I have
enabled web sharing on it but don't host my fx.php sites on it.  I then have
a hosted dedicated linux web server with apache where my website and all php
files reside.  Is this the fast setup you are referring to or am I missing
something?

Thanks for any insight as I am always trying to squeak out extra
performance.

-Tanner