[FX.php List] Config problem

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 14:12:17 MDT 2009

I never needed a separate machine with WPE to get good speed,

My setup is MacOS X[ sometimes server, but it’s simpler with ordinary
MacOS X ] running FMSA and WPE

Then to have debian or ubuntu with apache and php as a separate machine

My experience is 2 machines( 1) FMSA+WPE 2) Apache with php) is 6
times faster than 1 running all services( FMSA + Apache with WPE +
Apache with php).

3 machines( 1) FMSA 2) Apache with WPE 3) Apache with php) is still 6
times faster than 1 machine( FMSA + Apache with WPE + Apache with php)

ggt667