[FX.php List] Config problem

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Jun 11 16:11:54 MDT 2009

Well, that's what I've been discussing... what they have now is this:

SERVER 1
	FMSA 10
	WPE

SERVER 2
	nothing

---
What I'm wondering:

In order to make this work, would they need something called "Web
Server Module" on the web server?

----
If they re-install, to do a one-machine config, it'll all live on
their IIS machine; the ports are open properly. Is there anything else
they should beware of in this type of config?

Bob Patin