[FX.php List] [OT] Windows are any of you able to run CYGWIN stuff from within FileMaker?

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Wed Jun 10 06:16:09 MDT 2009

Hi ggt...

I'm afraid this time your question is as cryptic as some of your
answers ;-) so not really sure what you mean, but could you use the
web viewer to load the content that you want...? or could you use the
web viewer to call a PHP script, which performed the cURL, and then
based on the results from the cURL performed some other database
actions? or...??

Maybe some more details of what you're trying to do might help...??

Cheers
Steve

On 10 Jun 2009, at 11:22, Gjermund Gusland Thorsen wrote:

> I would like to run CURL from FileMaker script on Windows.
>
> ggt

Steve Winter
steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
m: +44 77 7852 4776