[FX.php List] 802 Error on cloned machine. Help. SOLVED

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Sat Jun 6 14:14:03 MDT 2009

Bob, You know...that's not a bad idea...even coming from you. ;-)

Let me make a list of must-see destinations:
	- The Tenderloin District
(<http://www.shunpiking.com/ol0205/images/SanFranBrian%20F%20medix%201.jpg>never
a dull moment)
	- George W Bush Sewage Plant (Well,
<http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/04/02/george-w-bush-sewage-plan_n_94601.html>almost)
	- Golden Gate Bridge (May want to bring parka and gloves in
<http://www.jmg-galleries.com/blog_images/111307_out_of_the_gloom_2_520c.jpg>August)
	- Neraby Colma
(<http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_it-q71pSUn8/SKTqvs7h39I/AAAAAAAAAE4/kPgFTvuXlqA/S660/GoldenGateCemet.jpg>Retirement
Paradise)