[FX.php List] 802 Error on cloned machine. Help. SOLVED

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Sat Jun 6 13:36:47 MDT 2009

Turms out that FMS10 WAS NOT reinstalled.  The PHP Publishing,
however, was "re-implemented" or whatever they call it.

That being said, I' pretty sure that the source of the problem is
related to the immediate renaming of the hard drive and no time to
fully work through restarts to have FMPS find itself.  The switch
over was done live at 5am, with no time to mess around.

BTW... This wasn't my machine.  That's why the details are sketchy.

Thanks.

Jonathan