[FX.php List] 802 Error on cloned machine. Help.

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Thu Jun 4 10:57:39 MDT 2009

Good thought.  All path references are relative, so we can rule this one out.

For clarity, the hard drive was cloned and restored onto another
machine.  Only change was hard drive name...which I suspect is behind
this problem.

We have decided to wait until Noon PST to restart the machine.

Perhaps that will do it.