[FX.php List] Connection problem

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Jun 3 20:04:10 MDT 2009

Anders,

I wouldn't think so, because they didn't change the web server, only
the FileMaker server; PHP is being used on the web server, which
they've been using for a couple of years without any trouble.

It's got to be something to do with the FileMaker machine...

bob at longtermsolutions.com
Twitter: bobpatin
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
Member of FileMaker Business Alliance & FileMaker TechNet
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker
Web hosting • PHP • Full email services • Free DNS hosting •
Colocation • Consulting