[FX.php List] Connection problem

Leo R. Lundgren leo at finalresort.org
Wed Jun 3 14:25:43 MDT 2009

Bob,

Have you checked that the Web Publishing Engine is ON, but also that
the XML Publishing is ON?

Also, unless they're the same (I forgot whether the above are settings
in the admin console or the same as the following), check the Extended
Privileges regarding fmiwp, fmxml and fmphp (not sure which ones of
these are required by FX?).

Just some thoughts :)