[FX.php List] Connection problem

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Jun 3 13:08:57 MDT 2009

I've got a client who's running his own hardware, in the following
config:

Server 1: FMS 10, WPE (Windows -- don't know which variety)
Server 2: Web server -- (Unix - also don't know which variety)

Their site was working fine when he had FMS 9 on server #1; then they
changed hardware for server 1, and upgraded to FMS 10; since then, a
simple login query fails.

The interesting thing is that the FX errorCode is 959, which isn't
defined in FMErrors...

When I looked at his site, I couldn't tell whether FX was actually
*seeing* the database; with the error of 959, I didn't know what that
was trying to tell me.

Nothing on the site has changed, and the web server is the same...
database is the same, just running on FMS 10 now.

If anyone can offer a suggestion, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,