[FX.php List] [OFF] SSL Cert problem on OS X Server

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Jun 1 09:17:07 MDT 2009

Thanks Leo; I totally forgot that I'd ever asked this before, but I
suspect that email was for this same client. I had *thought* that I
had it working right, but clearly it wasn't...

At any rate, sorry for the noise on the forum, and thanks for your
good memory; I'll use an IP address for his cert.

Best,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org